Allergy Itch Relief
Stop the Constant Scratching
“One of my shih tzus, Meisha, has so many skin allergies that I have to be careful of what to use on her. I had been getting a medicated shampoo from the Vet until I found the Moisturizing Oatmeal shampoo which has worked like a charm!”
Don’t you feel bad for your dog when allergies cause that constant itching and scratching? Every dog has their own unique skin and hair type just like we do that requires a product to treat their allergies, get them smelling good and promoting a healthy coat.
A good shampoo should have a low pH level and be made primarily from natural ingredients. Whatever the formula, it should lather up and rinse easily and never bring the animal to tears. While the shampoo should clean the dog thoroughly, it should not dissolve the natural oils that keep the skin from drying and prevent the dog from developing allergies and other dermatological problems.
- Relieves itchy, scaly, sensitive skin caused by allergies to food, grass, flea bite and other environmental allergens.
- Deep cleansing and soothing.
- Creates a rich natural lather that cleans, conditions, moisturizes.
- Leaves a fresh, pleasant scent.
- Compatible – May be used with topical or ingested flea and tick control products.
- Nonstripping – protects the natural, moisturizing oils in your pet’s skin.
- Nontoxic – botanically formulated without soap or detergent.
- Detergent-based shampoo can be absorbed into your pet’s system, causing toxic reactions.
- Healthful – promotes healthy, itch-free skin and leaves soft, silky sheen on coat.
Wet pet thoroughly with warm water. For best results, do not immerse pet in standing water. Work shampoo into a rich lather, moving from head to hind-quarters. Let stand 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Safety first. For external use on pets only. Keep out of pet’s eyes. Please store safely away from children.
- Safe, gentle and effective – no soaps or alcohol
- Deep cleansing & conditioning
- Compatible with flea and tick control products
- Nontoxic – no detergent
- Earth Friendly – 100% biodegradable and container is 100% recyclable
- Made in the USA
Learn more about Oatmeal Shampoo…
Purifed water. Concentrated, coconut-based surfactant blend. Vitamins A,D, E. EGDS. Glycerin. Glyceryl stearate. Wheatgerm proteins. Oat proteins. Natural scent from essential botanical oils. Proprietary blend of coat and skin conditioners and moisturizers. DMDH hydantoin.
Contains no alcohol, detergent, soap or animal by-products
You May Be Interested in Other All Natural Shampoos: