Pets can travel in first-class comfort—in or out of the car!
Size: 17″ L x14″ W x 9″ H
After reading this description, I think if you have a medium to small dog or dogs, you will find that it is a very secure way to travel with your pet. This car seat can be secured to the seat and your pet can be secured in the car seat. Then when you get where you are going, it becomes a carrier! Perfect…all in one!
- Now pets can travel in first-class comfort—in or out of the car!
- This versatile car seat doubles as a pet carrier for the ultimate in travel flexibility.
- Features a zippered mesh top, storage pockets for treats and toys, safety strap and collar clip, and metal grommets for extra ventilation.
- Includes a snuggly sherpa lining for added comfort.
- Each measures 17″L x 14″W x 9″H and holds pets up to 22 lbs.
Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- You can thread the seatbelt through the two straps in the back of the carrier, and then clip the belt into the seatbelt holder.
- The Sightseer can be secured to the seat headrest by looping the shoulder strap around the headrest and connecting the strap ends to the D-rings at the top left and right corners of the carrier. Adjust the Shoulder Strap for a secure fit.
- Use the Strap with Four Clips to secure the Sightseer around the back of a bucket-style seat. Connect two clips to the D-rings on the back right side of the carrier, then pull the strap around the back of the seat and connect the remaining two clips to the two D-rings on the left side.
- To use the Sightseer as a walking carrier, attach the Shoulder Strap to the D-rings at the front and rear center. Adjust for a comfortable fit.