Dual Door Crates for any size dog
The ProSelect Everlasting Dog Crate comes in 4 convenient sizes to accommodate your dog and has two doors for easy access.
Crate sizes (Length/Width/Height):
Medium: 30 x 19 x 22 (i.e. Basset Hound, Bulldog, Keeshond, Norwegian Elkhound, Dalmatian)
Med/Lg: 36 x 23 x 26 (i.e. Boxer, Standard Poodle, Golden Retriever, Labrador)
Large: 42 x 28 x 31 (i.e. Afghan, Doberman, German Shepherd, Irish Setter, Rottweiler, Collie)
XLarge: 48 x 30 x 35 (i.e. Great Dane, Great Pyrenees, Greyhound, Mastiff, Saint Bernard)
*Breeds are general guidelines. You should measure your dog before selecting a size. If your dog is still a puppy, estimate its size when full grown.
- Durable — strong, black epoxy-finished steel. Tighter bar spacing adds to its strength.
- Easy to Use — No tools required to set up the crate. Folds flat for storage or transport.
- Easy to Clean — Includes a heavy-duty, durable ABS tray that slides out for easy cleaning.
- Grows with your dog — Free divider panel allows crate interior to grow with your dog.
Why Use a Crate?
- House Training — dogs will not generally mess in their sleeping space so this crate can be used to house train them as long as you take them out when necessary.
- Travel — dogs will feel more secure in your vehicle riding in this crate.
- Unsupervised dogs will not be roaming your house and chewing on your things. IMPORTANT: If you have a large dog with severe separation anxiety, you may need a sturdier cage. Consider the ProSelect Empire Indestructible Cage.
- Recommended by veterinarians, breeders, and trainers.
Click Here to Download Installation Instructions in English & Spanish
Learn more about ProSelect Dog Crates…