Dog Paw Protection
Protects pet paws in all kinds of weather. Non-skid sole helps in all kinds of weather. Water repelling fabric.
- Love walks with your dog?
- Love watching him/her run through the rain or snow?
- Love your feet hurting or cracking because you didn’t wear the right footwear for the weather conditions?
- Then why don’t you take care of your pet’s paws?
Snow, ice, slush and products such as de-icers and rock salt are all elements that will cause serious problems for your pet’s paws. Did you realize that when slush from melting ice and snow on sidewalks sticks to the hair beneath a dog’s paws, lumps of ice, often mixed with rock salt and gravel, build up between their foot pads and toes.
Keep the enjoyment of outside activities in all weather by putting dog boots on your pet’s paws. They act pretty funny when they first try to walk in them, but very quickly get use to them.
- All-weather protection on the outside, super-soft comfort on the inside! Made of durable, flexible, high-quality fabric that protects pets in all kinds of weather.
- The soft lining inside keeps pet paws warm and toasty.
- With reflective Velcro straps for added visibility, and non-skid bottoms for secure footing.
Don’t wait any longer to protect your dog. They give us their unconditional love; give them loving paw protection.
- Place your dog’s paw on a piece of paper and press down on the top, mimicking how the paw spreads when the dog is walking.
- Mark the left and right sides on the paper and measure the distance between the marks.
- The width of the paw should be smaller than the boot size chart.
Size 3 2.3″ x 1.9″
Size 4 2.5″ x 1.9″
Size 5 2.7″ x 2.2″
Size 6 2.9″ x 2.5″
Size 7 3.1″ x 2.7″
Size 8 3.3″ x 2.9″
Read More about QUMY boots…