The Cruising Companion™ Car Harness attaches to most vehicle seat belts, keeping pets safe and secure while riding in cars. This will not fit SAAB & Volvo models, or Ford Explorers.
- Keeps pets safe and secure while riding in cars
- Allows pet to sit, lie, or stand comfortably
- Woven nylon with quick-release buckles and heavy-duty hardware, padded chest strap
- Place harness on dog, so that the metal D-ring is on dog’s back, facing the tail.
- Unbuckle straps and place shorter strap around the dog’s neck. Fasten buckle. Pull dog’s front right leg through harness.
- Bring longer strap behind the dog’s front legs and fasten buckle.
- After fastening buckles, use plastic slides to adjust straps. Leave enough room for two fingers to fit under the straps.
- Attach the safety strap swivel clasp to D-ring on the back of the harness.
- Insert the safety clip into the seat belt buckle on vehicle’s seat.
- Adjust the safety strap to desired length so that pet can comfortably sit, lie, or stand in the seat.
Do yourself and your pet a favor, buy this product that is well made, has better design features and will last!
Learn more about the Cruising Companion harness