10 Worms Plus 5 Tunnel Locator Flags
Handling Gloves included with your purchase.
My customers are a varied group of people; some find granules that kill the insects in the ground that the moles are eating works best, others find the Poison Moleworms work best. You need to find what is right for you and your conditions to get rid of the moles that wreak havoc on our lawns & gardens.
Moleworms resemble real earthworms, a mole’s favorite meal according to Sweeney’s lab tests over the last 5 years. Stewart Clark of Sweeney’s explains how to use this effective new product to get rid of moles:
How to Treat Subsurface Mole Runways
Step 1: Locate Active Tunnels
- Make a 1 inch hole in the roof of a mole surface tunnel.
- Be careful not to crush the tunnel.
- Always mark open tunnels with a flag to revisit later
- Revisit tunnel openings 24-48 hours later.
- Tunnels that have had holes resealed within 48 hours are an indication of mole activity and a good place to bait.
Step 2: Place the Product in Tunnels
- Poke a new hole in the roof of the active tunnel just larger than the diameter of the moleworm.
- Drop one moleworm into the hole and reseal with dirt. IMPORTANT: Always wear gloves and do not get human scent on the worms.
- Repeat the process for every 5 to 10 feet of active tunnel.
Step 3: Check the Results
Five days after placing the product into the active tunnels, use procedure in Step 1 to see if tunnel remains active. If so, retreat any tunnels that still appear to be active.
WARNING: Keep away from children and pets. Download this guide if you suspect your pet has eaten a poison moleworm.