Used to treat or prevent:
Hot Spots · Mange · Rain Rot · Rashes · Post-Surgical Sites · Burns · Cinch Fungus · Ring Worm · Skin Infections · Scratches · Eye Infections · Respiratory Tract Associated Infections · Skin Ulcers · E Coli · Salmonella · Strep · Staph (MRSA)
16 Oz. Spray
Looking for the old Vetericyn formula? Microcyn is the ONLY animal healthcare products formulated with the original and patented Microcyn Technology.
This product is similar to the old version of Vetericyn except has superior shelf life (36 months), it doesn’t burn or sting, and degrades very little in open light.
Microcyn Wound and Skin Care, formulated with the original and patented Microcyn Technology, is intended for over-the-counter management of skin abrasions, lacerations, minor irritations, cuts, burns, post-surgical wounds and intact skin. Safe for use on all animal species and ages. Contains no alcohol, steroids or antibiotics. Non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing. Safe if licked or ingested. Effective for all animal skin types. Veterinarian recommended and made in the USA.
Significant benefits of Microcyn:
- Wounds have demonstrated a reduction in healing time.
- It significantly increases the oxygen content at the wound site within seconds and maintains that oxygen level for up to 36 hours.
- This increase in oxygen could account for these accelerated healing times.
- Treats and reduces chronic inflammation by inhibiting the release of histamines by the mast cells.
- Chronic inflammation is a barrier to healing.
How To Use MicrocynAH
- Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary.
- Apply liberally on the wound to clean, treat infections and promote healing.
- If dressing is required, apply liberally to dressing. Apply dressing to wound.
- Repeat up to 3-4 times per day.
- If dressing is necessary, apply at each dressing change until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary.
- Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.