Nu-Stock All Purpose Animal Ointment
Treats Red Mange
Heals any type of wound, bite or laceration
Treats Dogs, Cats & Horses
12 Oz. tube ~ take the top off ~ cut the end off the tube ~ squeeze onto affected area
Contains no steroids ~ Kills mites on contact ~ Stops itching immediately ~ Promotes fastest hair growth~ Regrows hair even on old wounds
I have used this on my daughter’s little Meisha, who is a 7 lb. shih tzu. She would scratch her belly so much it would leave red marks. We would put this on, put a doggie t-shirt on her so she couldn’t lick it, and the marks would be gone within 12 hours. On our cat, Tommy, he had a bite mark right above his tail. This healed that so quickly and you can’t even tell where it was.
- For Mange on dogs-also cuts & skinned places
- Treatment of ear mites
- Cures red mange
- Heals any type of wound, bite or laceration
- On horses use for cuts, bruises, burns, swelling, soreness, loss of hair, tender hooves, proud flesh, scratches, rain rot, mud poisoning, dew poisoning, etc.
You need to seriously consider Nu-Stock Animal Ointment for your pet. This product has been tested & used for over 50 years.
- Proven effective for fastest relief of Red Mange on dogs, screw worms & ringworms.
- On dogs & cats it will kill the mites that cause all types of mange.
- It stops the itching immediately & then re-grows the hair.
- On horses, it heals from the inside out, prevents proud flesh & doesn’t leave a scar.
Guaranteed treatment for dogs with:
- red mange
- demodectic mange
- sarcoptic mange
- walking dandruff
- ear mites
- screw worms
- hot spots
Search the FAQs
Use the form below to search the FAQs
How do I apply nu stock on my 10 mth old Chihuahua? She's been itching non stop since October, has no hair on tail our back, now she's biting her paws. Been too vets and all say she's allergic to fleas, put her on all kinds of flea treatments and prescribed cortisone of the itching. Nothing works. I purchased nu stock in hopes she can get well. I hurt to see her suffering. I have cleaned and clean the house daily removed the carpet and put vinyl use borax on the upstairs carpet and no sign of relief. Please advice Desperate
Ask a Question
Use the form below to ask a question